SRS Protection, Inc.
BSIS- Bureau of Security and Investigate Services
****Required Training Online Course Instructions****
Module (B) 16hr required training & Module (C) 16hr required training
Follow the steps below to complete your required guard card training
Click on “Online Courses” under Training Courses at the top of the page.
2. Choose either Mod (B) 16hr required training or Mod (C) 16hr required training.
Note: You can take both classes but only one at a time.
3. Now you must create a user name and password. For your user name please use your full name. Create a password and put in your email address.
4. After you have done that it will take you to the page where you will register and pay for the class. The cost is $99. You can pay by credit card. After you have made your payment, you will be sent an email with directions about the online class.
5. You will use your user name and password to access the training on the SRS webpage.
6. On the webpage click of “My Account” at the top of the page. Enter your user name (your name) and password. This will take you to the course. There are four training classes under Mod. (B) and four training classes under Mod (C) Follow the power point training and take notes.
7. After each power point training there is a test. You must receive at least a 70% to pass but don’t worry. If for some reason you are not successful in passing the test you can take it as many times as you like. The test(s) are not timed.
8. If for some reason you don’t finish the training all at once, no problem, you can leave the training and come back to it anytime you like. Just go to the website and log back in.
9. After you complete your training, at the end of the fourth module, please contact us. We will review your grades and issue your training certificate.
10. That’s it you’re done with module (B) 16hr required training.
11. Now that you have completed Mod. (B) it’s now time to complete Mod. (C)
12. Repeat the steps above to complete Mod. (C) training.
Note: You DO NOT send your certificate to BSIS. Make a photo copy of it for your employer.
If you have any questions, please call or -email us.