The CPR /AED/ First Aid course is mandatory for many jobs. The course meets the American Red Cross for first responders. This two year certification is performed by professional personnel with real life experience. You can come to us at our training center or we come to you if you have 5 or more people. Many of our clients are Schools, Dentist offices, Doctor Offices, Physical Therapists, Pre-Schools, City and County agencies, Hospitals etc.
We are now registered with the California Dental Board to provide continuing education credits.
You will receive (4) hours C.E credits as a CPR/AED Professional Rescuer.
- Basic CPR / AED / FA
- Professional Rescuers
- Child Care Providers
- BLS- Health Care Providers
- Health Care Provider ( Dental ) C.E (4hrs) towards continue education credit
course for Professional Rescuer
“Are you ready to save a life”
Bloodborne Pathogens Course
- Understand what bloodborne pathogens are and why they are dangerous.
- Understand basic information regarding HIV, hepatitis B (HBV) and hepatitis C (HCV).
- Learn the routes of exposure, techniques to reduce the risk of exposure, and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Understand what resources are available to employees in the workplace.
- Respond safely to an emergency at work.
- Provide guidelines for postexposure situations.
- Satisfy the OSHA annual training requirement in bloodborne pathogen.
Fee / $35